We appreciate the help and support of our staff, students and families as we address this continually evolving situation. We’ll continue to communicate as often as possible through a variety of venues, including this web page.
March 15, 2021
HARD DEADLINE: Gr. 6-12 Families, 2nd Learning Model Selection Form Due Wednesday March 17 by 5:00PM.
**URGENT: Students must have a completed form to ensure enrollment in the 4 Day In-Person schedule!**
- If we don’t have a completed form for your student by the deadline we will assume you are continuing in distance learning.
- Your student may not be eligible to begin in-person learning the week of March 29.
- There may be a delay before an individual student’s application for in-person can be considered and processed.
- Currently, the 4 Day model would run Mon/Tues and Thurs/Friday.
- Wed would be a day to support distance learning and content development.
- High school bell times: 9:45AM - 3:25PM
- Middle school bell times: 9:30AM - 3:15PM
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.