COVID-19 Resources for Families
We appreciate the help and support of our staff, students and families as we address the challenges associated with the pandemic.
Duluth Public Schools Safe Learning Plan
Guidance for staff, programs, and outside organizations using Duluth Public Schools sites during the 2021-22 School year.
The Safe Learning Plan reflects current local planning and is subject to change based on future local, state and national guidance. Updates will be provided on this web page.
- Student tested positive for COVID-19 (lab confirmed case)
- Student experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and awaiting test results
- Student experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 but has not been tested
- Student's been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Student's household member experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
Free COVID Vaccinations Available for Ages 5 years and Older:
- Contact their pediatrician, health care provider, local pharmacy or family medicine clinic about appointments.
- Visit mn.gov/vaxforkids for COVID vaccines for children and teens.
- Use Minnesota’s Vaccine Locator Map to find a vaccine provider near you.
- Check for vaccine appointments using the CDC’s Vaccine Finder. You can search for appointments by vaccine type (e.g., Pfizer) and find pharmacies offering pediatric vaccinations.
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Public Hotline: 1-833-431-2053
- St. Louis County Vaccine Opportunities: stlouiscountymn.gov/vaccineregistration
- Testing has never been easier – you can visit a community testing site, order an at-home test kit, or get tested through your health care provider. All options are quick and free to you.
- You can sign your entire family up to get tested at the same time at a community testing site.
- Visit Getting Tested for COVID-19 or contact your health care provider to schedule an appointment.
Helpful tips from the Minnesota Department of Health.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.