Work, Respect, Belong
Piedmont is a community elementary school providing 21st Century classrooms and facilities, experienced teaching staff, and excellent educational programs.
Following the motto of "Work, Respect, Belong," our school community strives to promote high achievement for all and provide a welcoming environment for everyone.
School Secretary: April Winter
Dean of Students: TBD
2827 Chambersburg Ave
COVID -19 Vaccine Clinic for Ages 5-11!
Good evening Piedmont Elementary Families,
Great news! The FDA approved the vaccine for our 5-11 year old students on Wednesday, November 2. COVID vaccinations will take place on Tuesday, November 9 from 3:00pm-7:00pm at Piedmont Elementary School.
Please click HERE to schedule an appointment. or use the URL down below
Families will enter Piedmont at the main entrance. You will sign-in at a registration table just inside the main entryway. Adults will complete your child's registration and get you to your vaccination room. Families will wait in the gym after the vaccine. In addition to the online appointments, walk-ups will be welcome-- as long as supplies last. In addition:
A parent or guardian must provide written permission and must be present.
Participation in the vaccination clinics is voluntary.
The clinics are intended for students ages 5 to 11 ONLY.
Vaccine Type: Pfizer
Face Coverings will be required for everyone entering the building.
Adults won't be able to get a vaccination during this time.
People ages 12 and older are encouraged to visit mn.gov/vaccine to use the Find My Vaccine map to locate and contact providers near them.
Walk-in appointments are available-- as long as supplies last.
No insurance or ID required
But bring your insurance card or ID if you have one
1st Dose - Tuesday 11/9, 3PM - 7PM: Piedmont Elementary
2nd Dose - Tuesday 11/30, 3PM - 7PM: Piedmont Elementary
Sign up times:
Please go to the following link to schedule an appointment.
Available in the front lot.
For any health related questions about the vaccine, please Check the MN Department of Health website for information about COVID vaccines.
OTHER DATES & LOCATIONS:
● Thurs 11/4, 3PM - 7PM: Laura MacArthur Elementary
● Mon 11/8, 3PM - 7PM: Stowe Elementary, Homecroft Elementary
● Tues 11/9, 3PM - 7PM: Piedmont Elementary, Lowell Elementary
● Wed 11/10, 3PM - 7PM: Myers-Wilkins Elementary, Lester Park Elementary ● Thurs 11/11, 3PM - 7PM: Lakewood Elementary
● Thurs 11/11, 2:30PM - 6:30PM: Ordean East Middle School
● Fri 11/12, 3PM - 7PM: Congdon Park Elementary
● Fri 11/12, 2:30PM - 6:30PM: Lincoln Park Middle School
Second vaccine opportunities:
● Mon 11/29, 3PM - 7PM: Laura MacArthur Elementary, Stowe Elementary, Homecroft Elementary
● Tues 11/30, 3PM - 7PM: Piedmont Elementary, Lowell Elementary
● Wed 12/1, 3PM - 7PM: Myers-Wilkins Elementary, Lester Park Elementary ● Thurs 12/2, 3PM - 7PM: Lakewood Elementary
● Thurs 12/2, 2:30PM - 6:30PM: Ordean East Middle School
● Fri 12/3, 3PM - 7PM: Congdon Park Elementary
● Fri 12/3, 2:30PM - 6:30PM: Lincoln Park Middle School
More ways families will be able to find a shot for their child age 5 to 11 following CDC approval:
● Contact their pediatrician or family medical clinic about appointments; ● Visit mn.gov/vaccine to use the Find My Vaccine map to locate and contact providers near them;
● Utilize the CDC’s Vaccine Finder at vaccines.gov to find pharmacies offering pediatric vaccinations.
How currently eligible Minnesotans 12 years and older can get their free shot:
● Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Public Hotline
● Use the state’s Vaccine Locator Map to find a vaccine provider near you. ● Check for vaccine appointments using the Vaccine Finder. You can search for appointments by vaccine type (e.g., Pfizer).
● Contact your primary health care provider or a local pharmacy
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.