- June 2019, Business & Finance Committee received a feasibility report outlining the significant investment needed to address deferred maintenance issues at Historic Old Central, totaling over $48.5 million. Discussion was held at the June 11 Business & Finance Committee. Follow this link to see a recording of the meeting (conversation starts at the 10:00 mark).
- October 2019, a District facilities team was brought together to assess the space and use of HOCHS in order to consider the Facilities Assessment and possible other options.
- November 2019 Business & Finance Committee Meeting, the process and facilities team structure was shared along with goal of collecting information and providing a recommendation for the board to consider relating to HOCHS.
- January 2020 Business & Finance Committee, the board was presented with a request to consider listing HOCHS with a real estate agent. The School Board approved the listing of Historic Old Central High School at the January 2020 Regular School Board Meeting. Follow this link to see a recording of the meeting (conversation starts at the 1:20:00 mark).
- January 29, 2020, a special school board meeting was held to walk through the recommendations from the facilities team, including the introduction of a bill at the Legislature providing financial options in the event of a transfer of ownership of HOCHS and relocation of programs. Follow this link to see a recording of the meeting.
- April 23, 2020, the School Board held a special closed session to consider offers and potential counter offers related to HOCHS.
- September 23, 2020, the School Board held a special closed session regarding a sale or counter offer related to HOCHS.
- October 6, 2020, a public hearing was held to record public comment on the possible future closure of Historic Old Central High School.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.