Welcome to the Media Center
Providing literature, information, and instruction to Lincoln Park
students, staff, and community.
Lincoln Park Media Center Hours:
7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Students may check out 2 books per day, with a total of 5 books out at a time.
- Library materials may be renewed.
- Students with overdue materials may not check out books until their account is cleared:
-Students may return overdue materials.
-Students may pay for lost materials.
-Students may sign up to work in the media center during WIN on specified days to compensate the library for lost/missing/damaged materials. Their account will be credited $5.00 per WIN worked.
- Textbooks are checked out for many of our classes.
- If a textbook is lost or damaged it must be paid for or replaced economically by purchasing a used copy.
- Used replacement textbooks may be purchased online by typing the ISBN number (found below) in the search engine of an online book source that sells used texbooks such as Amazon, directtextbook.com, AbeBooks etc. Please purchase used editions that are in good or excellent condition. Have the textbook delivered to your house and then have the student bring it to our library so proper credit can be given.
- Storytown Dive Right In (6th): 9780153431791
- Northern Lights (6th): 9780873518857
- Big Ideas Math 6th grade: 9781608400133
- Big Ideas Math 7th grade: 9781608400140
- Big Ideas Math 8th grade: 9781608400157
- 7th grade English: 0812380428
- 8th grade English: 0618136630
- U.S. Studies (7th): 9781256935346
- Global Studies (8th) 978013369162