Providing literature, information, and instruction to Lincoln Park
students, staff, and community.
Tammi Wilkins ~ Media Specialist
Lincoln Park Library Hours: 7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Students may check out 2 books per day, with a total of 5 books out at a time.
- Library materials may be renewed.
- Students with overdue materials may not check out books until their account is cleared:
-Students may return overdue materials.
-Students may pay for lost materials.
-Students may sign up to work in the media center during WIN on specified days to compensate the library for lost/missing/damaged materials. Their account will be credited $5.00 per WIN worked.
- Textbooks are checked out for many of our classes
- If a textbook is lost or damaged it must be paid for or replaced. Students are not able to work off textbook replacement cost or fines for damage.
- Students can purchase replacement textbook online by typing the ISBN number in a search engine. You are able to purchase used editions that are in good shape. Have the textbook delivered to your house and then have the student bring it to our library so proper credit can be given.
- Storytown Dive Right In (6th): 9780153431791
- Northern Lights (6th): 9780873518857
- BIM math 6th grade: 9781608400133
- BIM math 7th grade: 9781608400140
- BIM math 8th grade: 9781608400157
- 7th grade English: 0812380428
- 8th grade English: 0618136630
- U.S. Studies (7th): 9781256935346
- Global Studies (8th) 9780133691627
Lincoln Park Media Center now offers eBooks for check-out!
You can use your computer, iPad, Tablet, Nook or Kindle, iPhone or Smartphone
To be able to read while connected to Internet:
- Log in with your District ID (lunch number) and Password
- You can read the book on your computer or choose to check it out.
- Checkouts are for two weeks, after which the eBook will disappear from your computer
To be able to read offline:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play, and download the app Follett Brytewave K-12 Edition
- (it looks like the blue and white flame icon)
- Log in with your District ID and Password and in the website box, type wbb26831
- Checkouts are for two weeks, after which the eBook will disappear from your device