2023 Kindergarten Meet & Greet
Sign-up: (posted in January)
Registration information will be emailed out in February to families whose children completed early childhood screening, were on our mailing list last year, or who filled out our 2023-24 Kindergarten Contact Form (link coming in January). We will also mail hardcopies of the 4-page Kindergarten Health form later February. If you have questions about Kindergarten enrollment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the school office at 336-8875 ext 2652.
Duluth Public Schools offers ONLINE REGISTRATION!
Click here: Save Time, Enroll Online Today!
- Early Childhood Screening
- Immunizations up to date (See health form below)
- Enrollment paperwork or register online
- Copy of a Birth certificate, Hospital certificate, or Passport. If you have problems uploading it, we can make a copy for you, or you email a picture of it to email@example.com.
- Legal Proof of Residency: Property tax statement, signed lease, or a purchase agreement.
- If you do not have a residence verification listed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent Input form - you will receive a hardcopy in the mail by March 1st, if you are on our list contact list.
- Health form & Immunizations - you will receive a hardcopy in the mail by March 1st.
Other forms that may be required depending on your address:
- Request for Student Transfer Form: For families living in Duluth but outside the Lester Park School boundaries and would like their children to attend Lester Park School. Please complete this form and return to Lester Park School or send directly to the Assistant Superintendent.
- Open Enrollment Form: For families living outside the Duluth/ ISD 709 boundaries (like Two Harbors and Proctor) and would like to have their students attend a Duluth Public School. Please complete the form and send it to: The Office of the Assistant Superintendent, 201 N. 1st Ave. E. Rm. 203, Duluth MN 55802.
- Early Childhood Screening - MN law requires all students to go through the free Early Childhood Screening prior to entering Kindergarten. You may call our ECS office at 218-336-8816 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment. Appointments are VERY limited May-August!
- Immunization Records - MN State Statute 121A.15 requires that all children entering a Minnesota school for the first time be completely immunized or provide legal exemption of the required immunizations:(Must provide a clinical printout of all immunization dates) Details from the MN Department of Health.