The Lester Park School
Administrative Assistant: Mrs. Tracy Thompson (Packingham)
- Weekly Family Newsletter - Oct 14, 2021
- Student COVID Reporting Form
- Staff COVID Reporting Form
- Shortened Quarantine Request Form (due to exposure)
- 2021-2022 District Calendar & 8 Day Rotation
- 2021-22 School Supply List
- 2021-22 Kindergarten Registration Information
- 2021-22 1st - 5th Grade Registration Information
- New to Lester Park? Register Online
Absences: You have two options for reporting absences~
1. Call 336-8875 and push '3' to reach the attendance line
2. Email email@example.com
Include the student's first & last name, teacher's name, and a brief explanation of the reason for the absence. If they are ill, it is requested you include their symptoms because this information is important for the nurse's office.
3. All unreported absences will be followed up with an automated phone call.
Attendance letters will be sent out after one of the following criteria are met:
* 3 and 7 Unexcused Absenses
* 15 and 35 Tardies
* Excessive Absenses (combined excused & unexcused)
The Parent Portal is how you access your child's school information on Infinite Campus. Some items you will find are: Bus Assignment, Lunch Balance, report cards, and Teacher Assignment.
* New Parents/Guardians are sent an email around 5pm after initial enrollment is completed. This email has instructions on how to sign up for the Parent Portal
* Parents can update phone and email contact information via the Parent Portal.
* If you forgot your password or username, click HERE and see the light blue options to have it emailed to you.
* If your account no longer works or you did not receive an activation key, email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email our district Technology department to send you a new one.
* After one year of nonuse, the parent portal access is discontinued, so be sure to log in a couple of times of year. You will use it even more as your child/children get into middle and high school.
* Already have a Parent Portal Account but can't see one of your children's accounts? email email@example.com
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.