Tier 1 Emergency Child Care Registration - Due Sept 2, 8AM
Per the Governor's Executive Order 20-82 ISD 709 Duluth Community Education, in collaboration with the Duluth Family YMCA will provide school-aged care for Eligible Children at no cost during the time those children are not receiving instruction in the school building during regular school hours.
- Service begins September 8.
- Service provided to ISD 709-enrolled children of Tier 1 eligible workers at no cost during regular school hours (7:45am – 2:15pm).
- Families who need care before or after these posted times must also register with KEY Zone for their program at https://duluth.digitalsignup.com/.
- Service provided for youth age 4 to 12 years old who are enrolled in the Duluth Public Schools with elementary hybrid model, full distance learning as a middle schooler and 4 year olds registered in the Voluntary PreKindergarten program.
- Both parents must meet one of the Tier-1 eligible occupations and both parents must currently be working outside of the home.
- Registration must be submitted prior to attending the program.
- Tier 1 verification must be provided the first day your student attends the program.
Detailed Information,Online Registration
Questions? Contact: 218-336-8760 or email@example.com
For KEY Zone: 218-336-8900 x2