Free and Reduced Lunch Form
Families Application for Free/Reduced Price Lunch Available!
There's no difference between students who receive free/reduced price lunch and those who don't. All children use the school lunchroom keypad to input their student number when receiving meals.
Applying for free or reduced-price lunch is easy and confidential.
Apply online at Free & Reduced Lunch Program Online Application, it's safe, secure, convenient, available 24/7.
OR hard copy forms are available from the school office, from the Child Nutrition Office or download an Application for free and reduced meals.
- Qualifying for free or reduced price lunch may also qualify families to pay a lower fee or no fee for school activities.
- Students who qualify take the ACT Test at school for free.
- Families who qualify are helping Duluth schools receive additional education funds and discounts.
- Children in households participating in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Minnesota Family Investment Plan (MFIP), or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) and foster children can get free school meals without reporting household income.
- Also, children can get free or reduced price meals if their household income is within the income shown for the household size on the instructions.
- A new application must be submitted each school year. Approval for school meals is good for the school year.
Questions about Free or Reduced Price meals? Please call us at 218-336-8807, we're happy to help!