Kindergarten Supply List 2020-2021
(ALL ITEMS must be CLEARLY labeled with your child’s first and last name)
- Large back back pack (labeled with name)
- Gym Shoes (labeled with name- preferably velcro)
- 6 Elmer Glue Sticks
- 2 Boxes of crayola Crayons
- 2 pack Expo BLACK thick tipped dry erase markers (low odor)
- 6 Ticonderoga or USA Gold #2 Pencils
- 1 composition notebook (100 page, wide-lined, 9.75 x 7.5)
- 1 plastic pocket folders (blue, red, OR green PLEASE Only solid colors)
- 1 box crayola fat washable markers- classic colors
- 1 plastic supply box – 9” X 6”
- Clorox Wipes**
- Hand Sanitizer**
- 1 box facial tissues
- Ziploc bags – bring according to: Boys - gallon size, Girls - quart size
A beach towel or small blanket in a plastic bag to be stored in backpacks each day for rest time use (please no rest mats, sleeping bags, yoga mats, pillows etc. due to current health guidelines we need to have easily storable items that can be washed frequently).
* *We understand that it is hard to find these items currently- if you are able to find these items and donate them we would greatly appreciate it. We will need these items throughout the year- so feel free to send them in whenever you are able.
Masks- The district will provide one mask (non-disposable, for the school year) for each student to wear during the school day. If you wish for your child to have additional masks for their comfort or hygiene please feel free to purchase your own.