Motivate. Discover. Flourish.
Every Student, Every Day
Highly skilled teachers, a wide range of rigorous and engaging course work and state-of-the-art facilities provide a rich learning experience with many educational and extracurricular opportunities for all students.
Middle School Registration
- We are committed to serving each learner with the aim of on-time graduation and college/career readiness.
- This is a decisive time in establishing a pathway to success. Please take time to understand the courses available for your child's educational plan.
- Students are encouraged to include faculty and counselors in their decision-making process.
New to ISD 709?
Lincoln Park and Ordean East Middle Schools Provide:
- The support 11-14 year olds need to be successful
- A wealth of after school opportunities
- Exploratory and Elective Classes - Art, Computers, Family & Consumer Science, Pre-Engineering, World Language, Band, Choir, Orchestra
- Individual and group support from guidance counselors and school social workers
- Athletics - volleyball, basketball, swimming, track
- Advanced academic opportunities and comprehensive interventions to expand reading and math skills
- Guidance and support to students learn responsibility, citizenship and respect
- Caring, experienced teachers - Average 17+ years experience, most hold Masters Degree or higher
- Parent and community partnerships to support education
- A multitude of course choices