We're excited to welcome you and your child to Duluth Preschool!
Please review and complete the following forms. If you have questions:
We'll notify you by email or mail once your application is complete.
2019-20 School Year: Duluth Preschool Application
Once an application is received, you'll be asked for the following paperwork:
- Income verification: this is required in order for your application to be complete. Please include: Paystubs or tax returns, MFIP, Social Security Income, SSI, WIC, Grants or Scholarships, Child Support, Unemployment, Per Capita.
- Health History Form: This form is required before a child can start attending. Call office with any questions or if you would prefer we mail or email you a form.
- Birth verification: if you have not already supplied the school district with this information. Birth certificate, hospital souvenir certificate, passport, St. Louis County Registry Verification
- Proof of address: property tax statement, lease agreement, purchase agreement, etc.
- Record of most recent well child check: This form can be printed off and brought to your doctor or you can use your patient portal or contact your doctor office regarding their policy on releasing this information
- Record of most recent dental check: This form can be printed off or you can use your patient portal or contact your dentist office regarding their policy on releasing this information