We're excited to welcome you and your child to Duluth Preschool!
Please review and complete the following forms. If you have questions:
We'll notify you by email or mail once your application is complete.
2021-2022 School Year:
My family is NEW to Duluth Public Schools: Welcome! Please fill out the Duluth Preschool Application
My family is currently enrolled in the Duluth Public Schools: Please log into your Campus Parent Account on Infinite Campus and select More to access the Online Registration for Duluth Preschool.
Once an application is received, you'll be asked for the following paperwork:
- Income verification: this is required in order for your application to be complete. Please include: W2s, Tax Returns, or Paystubs. MFIP, Social Security Income, SSI, WIC, Grants or Scholarships, Child Support, Unemployment, Per Capita.
- Health History Form: This form is required before a child can start attending. Please download, fill out, and email it back to our office. Call our office with any questions or if you would prefer we mail or email you a form.
- Birth verification: If you have not already supplied the school district with this information, please submit, birth certificate, hospital souvenir certificate, passport, St. Louis County Registry Verification.
- Proof of address: If you have not already supplied the school district with this information, please submit, property tax statement, lease agreement, purchase agreement. Address verification needs to be submitted each time you change addresses.
- Record of most recent well child check: This form can be printed off and brought to your doctor's office or you can use your patient portal or contact your doctor office regarding their policy on releasing this information.
- Record of most recent dental check: This form can be printed off and brought to your dentisit's or you can use your patient portal or contact your dentist office regarding their policy on releasing this information.