**This page is no longer being updated. Please go to the new page for current information, thanks!**
Middle School/High School Hybrid, In-Person Transition
The safety and well-being of students, teachers and staff is of utmost importance.
- Wk of March 1: Continue with Transition Days (Tues, Wed, Thurs). Students will receive a lighter digital learning module and have access to teachers Monday and Friday.
- Wk of March 8: Continue with hybrid roll in of grades 6, 9 and 12 grades
- Wk of March 15: Continue with adding grades 7, 8, 10 and 11
- Wk of March 22: Continue secondary hybrid
- Wk of March 29 (Quarter 4): Begin four days per week of in-person instruction
- Continue to offer distance learning to all families who select this option
LEARNING MODEL SELECTION FORM: If you haven't already done so, please complete a form for each of the grade 6 - 12 students in your household. Timely model selection is critical for thoughtful planning and preparation, thanks for your help and support.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.