LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH WEBSITES TO CHECK OUT!
Greater Denfeld Foundation - Provides multiple scholarships, over $150,000 annually to the graduating class of Denfeld High School.
Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation - Each year they award more than $800,000 in scholarships to students living in northeast Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin.
Additional scholarship resources and databases posted at the bottom of this page.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Applications and help are available in the Career Center, room 1010.
- Some applications are also available online as noted.
- PLEASE ask for letters of recommendation weeks ahead of scholarship deadlines.
JANUARY 2023 DEADLINES
- Greater Denfeld Foundation: Multiple scholarships available for Denfeld graduating seniors. Local scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: January 15th, 2023.
- Marquerite Gilmore Family Scholarship: Applicants must be a high school senior or graduate of a high school in the MN Counties of Cook, Lake, Carlton, Pine, and the south part of St. Louis County lying south of and including the area in Township 54 North. High school applicants must be in the upper 8th percentile of their graduating class. Enrollment in an undergraduate study of teaching, business, or engineering is required. Local scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: January 17, 2023.
- James Wright Hunt Scholarship: Applicants must be a high school senior or a graduate of any public high school located in Duluth, MN. Students that demonstrate character and scholarship, and rank in the top 25% of graduating class and have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Students must plan to attend full-time at any branch of the University of Minnesota, Carleton College, or the University of Michigan. Local scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: January 17, 2023.
- Oscar and Mary W. Mitchell Scholarship: Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, and be planning to attend full-time at the University of Minnesota (Duluth or Minneapolis campus only), or any private four-year college or university in the United States. Local scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: January 17, 2023.
- Alworth Scholarship: Students must have a composite score of 25 or higher on the ACT. (SAT scores not accepted). Be pursuing a 4-year degree (including those who begin at a community college), have a high school cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher, commit to a major in one of the designated fields of study, demonstrate qualities of character, perseverance, and ambition. Additionally, students must be from a family whose taxable income (IRS1040, page 2) is less than $125,000. Local scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: January 15, 2023.
- Jackie Robison Foundation Scholarship: This foundation provides four-year scholarships of $30,000 and extensive support services, including career guidance and internship placement, to highly motivated graduating, minority high school seniors. National Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: January 11, 2023
- Polymet Mining for Excellence: $7,500 in scholarships will be awarded to students for four-year degree, two-year degree or certificate programs. Awarded to a high school senior who is planning a in the Science, Technology, Engineering,or Mathematics Field. Regional Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: January 15th, 2023
- Abbott & Fenner Scholarship: $1000 award for high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution. Must answer essay prompt as part of the application. National Scholarship. Click Here to learn more & apply. Due: January 31st, 2023.
FEBRUARY 2023 DEADLINES
- Glen Avon-Peterson Scholarship: Renewable scholarships for $3,500/year with be givin out to three-four applicants. This award is given to a student that has financial need, academic potential and some past difficulty (personal or scholastic) that has affected their academic standing. Local Scholarship. Click here to apply. Due: February 1st, 2023.
- DeWalt Trades Scholarships: Scholarships are awarded to students who plan to attend a two year college or vocational technical school and major in construction, industrial, carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, welding, and many more trade professions. Forty $5000 scholarships will be awarded. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: February 8, 2023 or once 1000 applications have been received.
- Glen Avon Masonic Lodge: $1,000 award for graduating Minnesota high school students, each applicant is required to sumbit an essay as part of the application. Regional Scholarship. Click here to Apply. Due: February 12th, 2023.
- Bluebird Foundation: The Bluebird Foundation mission statement is “To be an advocate for area youth in the performing arts and to create awareness of the power of the arts to enhance self-esteem, to increase understanding of others, and to improve academic performance.” They have a variety of music, dance, and theater scholarships. Click here to learn more & apply. Opens: February 2023.
- Minnesota Masonic Charities Scholarships: Multiple scholarships for individuals ranging from $2,500 to $6,000. Their scholarship committee is looking for a well-rounded individual who is a good student, demonstrates good character, is involved in their school and community and who has articulated clear educational goals. Regional Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: February 15th, 2023.
- Harbor Pointe Credit Union: Four $1,500 scholarships awarded to graduating high school seniors who will be moving on to an accredited college, university or vocational school. Regional Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: February 15, 2023.
- Clayton Jackson McGhie Memorial Scholarship: Awards an annual $1500 scholarship to a graduating senior in the Duluth/Superior area (Douglas, Carlton or southern St. Louis counties) who will attend an accredited, non-profit technical school, community college or four- year university (public or private) in the fall following their senior year . Students of color are especially encouraged to apply. Local Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: February 18th, 2023.
- Chester E. and Marion D. Groth Scholarship: Eligible to any MN high school senior that plans to pursue a career in music education, performance, or music therapy. Regional Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: February 24th, 2023.
- The Dream Scholarship: This renewable scholarship is for students who are undocumented or have DACA or TPS status. Awards are based on significant unmet financial need and demonstrated commitment to community service. This scholarship awards up to a maximum of $16,500 (for associate degree seekers) and $33,000 (for a bachelor's degree) at 70+ partner colleges, if financial needs remain unmet. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: February 28, 2023.
MARCH 2023 DEADLINES
- Eleventh District Bar Association Scholarship: They will be awarding two nonrenewable $2,000 scholarships.This Scholarship will be given to a graduating senior who plans on attending post-secondary education, including a community or four-year college or university and shows an interest in the field of law, the justice system, or a related area. Applicants must be residents of Carlton, Lake, Cook, or South St. Louis Counties. The basis for awarding this Scholarship will be as follows: Academic Scholarship, Leadership, Need and Good Character. A minimum grade point average is not required. Click here to apply. Due: March 1, 2023
- Beauty & Wellness Professionals Scholarship: The BeautySchoolsDirectory.com team is proud to offer a $2,500 scholarship for students and professionals changing others’ lives through wellness and beauty. If you’re ready to begin a fulfilling and rewarding career in the beauty and wellness industry, or if you are continuing your education to pursue your next career goal, submit the application for a chance to win a $2,500 scholarship toward your tuition and education expenses. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: March 1, 2023.
- Better Business Bureau Scholarship: Award eligible for graduating high school seniors in Minnesota and North Dakota to apply for our Student of Integrity Scholarship. The recognition celebrates young adults who demonstrate ethics and integrity in their personal choices and actions. Regional Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: March 1st, 2023.
- Horatio Alger Career & Technical Scholarship: Seniors who plan to enroll in a community/technical college for fall of 2023 are eligible for this scholarship, which when awarded is up to $2,500. Other eligibility criteria are: exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a career or technical program in the U.S., demonstrate critical financial need, demonstrated perseverance in overcoming adversity, be involved in community activities, and be a U.S citizen. Click here to learn more & apply. Opens March 15th, 2023.
- USDA 1890 National Scholars Program Scholarship: Program provides full tuition, employment, employee benefits, fees, books, and room and board each year for up to 4 years to selected students. Eligible students must be a U.S. citizen, minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0r, accepted for admission or currently attending one of the nineteen 1890 Historically Black Land-Grant Universities, study agriculture, food, natural resource sciences, or other related academic disciplines, minimum test scores of 21 ACT and 1080 SAT. National Scholarship. Click Here for More Information & To Apply. Due: March 15th, 2023.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) USDA 1994 Tribal Scholars Program Scholarship - To be eligible for the USDA 1994 National Scholar is required to be a U.S citizen, have been admitted as well as enrolled as full-time student in a 1994 Land-Grant Tribal College or University or be a recent graduate of one of these schools, maintain a GPA of 3.0, and have demonstrated leadership and community service. National Scholarship. Click Here for More Information & To Apply.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) 8th District MSHS 2022 Scholarship: Awards ranging from $250 to $600 will be awarded to student residing in or attending school in the counties of Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake, north and south St. Louis. Eligible students must provide evidence of an interest and participation in horticultural/gardening activities. Examples: home garden, school activities, organized groups such as 4-H, Scouts, church, community hardens, etc. Local Scholarship. Due: March 15th, 2022.
- PFUND LGBTQIA Scholars: Grants and scholarships for individuals ranging from $1,000 - $12,000 for students who are a part of the LGBTQIA community, are enrolled in an academic program or institution in the fall and/or spring of 2022/2023. Regional Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: March 17th, 2023.
- Jack Moon Scholarship: To apply, students must be planning to attend an accredited vocational or trade school in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Michigan. They must major in a qualified vocational or trade program leading to a certificate or diploma. Applicants enrolled in a program leading to a degree are not eligible for this scholarship for this year. Scholarship awards are based on academic ability and financial need. These scholarships are for one year only; however, current recipients may reapply and be considered for additional funding along with other new applicants. Scholarship recipients must be enrolled full-time. Local Scholarship, priority to Denfeld students. Click here to apply. Due: March 20, 2023.
- MnACC BIPOC Scholarships: This scholarship is awarded to students of color a one-time scholarship ranging between $500 to $2,500 to be used towards their education at one of 67 member instituitions 67 member colleges & universities. Regional Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: March 24, 2023.
- Mike Colalillo Scholarship of Honor: This award recognizes a graduating Denfeld high school senior with plans to enlist in the military or pursue a career in public safety or community service. (fire safety, police science, teaching, nursing, EMT, ministry, and other noble causes.) Click on the Mike Colalillo Scholarship in the Drop Down Box on the application. Local Scholarship for Denfeld Students only. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: March 30th, 2023.
- Members Cooperative Credit Union - Eleven scholarships ranging from $500-2,500. Eligible for students currently attending high school in an eligible county. Are planning to attend a college or university that is accredited by a regional or national accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and plan to enroll and complete courses during the Fall 2022 term. Local Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: March 31st, 2023.
Superpower Scholarship: This scholarship is eligible to U.S. students who submit an online written response to the question: "Which superhero or villain would you want to change places with for a day and why?" National Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply.. Due: March 31st, 2023.
- SFM Foundation Scholarships: SFM Foundation scholarships may be used toward the costs of attending a two-year or four-year university, college or vocational school. To qualify, students must have a parent who was disabled or fatally injured while working for Minnesota or Iowa employers. Scholarships are awarded up to a maximum of $10,000 a year, and are renewable for two years for a 2-year program, and up to 5 years for a bachelor’s degree. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: March 31, 2023.
- Minnesota Golf Association Foundation Women's Scholarship: Each $3,000 scholarship is made available to high school senior girls who intend to begin college in fall, 2021. Awards are renewable and based on academic performance, financial need and quality of character as demonstrated by civic and academic activities. Click here to learn more & apply. Due March 31, 2023.
- Ionic Lodge 186, AF & AM: Three scholarships of $2,000 awarded based on a variety of factors including community involvement, academic achievement, and financial need. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: March 31st, 2023.
APRIL 2023 DEADLINES
- Russell Ege Memorial Scholarship: $500 Scholarship awarded to one student from a Duluth Area High School. North Shore Federal Credit Union awards scholarships to a deserving high school senior who is a member of North Shore Federal Credit Union. Available to Advantage members graduating from high school with plans to pursue a post-secondary education. Recipients must demonstrate a high level of volunteerism, service and involvement in activities and organizations within their community. Local Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: April 1, 2023.
- Italian-American Club of Duluth Scholarship: Two scholarships available for $1,500 awarded to two high school seniors. Eligible students must be sponsored by a Relative (parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, etc.) who has been a member in good standing of the Italian-American Club of Duluth, or the Italian-American Ladies Auxiliary. They rank in the upper 40th percentile of their HS graduation class at the end of their junior year and are not a recipient of the Alworth/Hunt/Soneson/Whiteside/Mittchell or other major scholarships. Local Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: April 1st, 2023.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Altrusa International Club Scholarship:Two scholarships in the amount of $1000 each will be awarded. Criteria for this scholarship are: applicant is a current community volunteer, is a high school senior from Duluth Denfeld, Duluth East, Hermantown, or Proctor High School, and must be in good academic standing and have at least a 3.5 G.P.A. Stop in the Career Center, room 1010, for a paper copy of this scholarship. Due: April 20, 2022.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Music Boosters Scholarship: One $500 scholarship for a senior who is enrolled in a music program at Denfeld and who will attend a two or four year college in the fall. Email Ms. Anderson for an entry number: email@example.com. Local Scholarship. Due: April 28th, 2022.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Superior Choice Credit Union: SCCU is offering five $1000 scholarships for high school seniors. To be eligible, recipients must be a member of Superior Choice Credit Union. The recipient must be a high school senior about to enter a postsecondary education program as a full-time student as determined by their respective schools. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: April 29, 2022.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Robert "Apa" Berquist Scholarship: - One scholarship of $500 awarded to Denfeld students pursuing an education in fields of study which could contribute to community service and/or the growth of our area. The fields of study could include, but are not limited to: art, architecture, city planning, community service, motorcycle mechanics and urban development. Due: April 29, 2022.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Proctor Federal Credit Union: Two scholarships available for $1,000 each will be awarded to two deserving PFCU members who are plan to enroll at a post-secondary school for Fall of 2022. Local Scholarship. Due: April 30, 2022.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Duluth Girls Hockey Association Scholarship: This scholarship is the culmination of the association’s vision to give back to the amazing female hockey players that have helped to develop a love and passion for hockey in the Twin Ports. Click Here to Apply. Due: April 30, 2022.
MAY 2023 DEADLINES
- Reverend Arthur Foy III Memorial Scholarship: $1,000 scholarship to at least one student of color who is pursuing post-secondary education. Local Scholarship. Click here to apply. Due: May 1, 2023.
- Twin Ports Walleye Association Scholarship: Amount varies from $500-$1000. This scholarship is for a senior planning on attending a 2 or 4 year school in the surrounding counties of St. Louis, Carlton, Lake or Douglas. Must be going into a field of Biology, DRN, Environmental Studies or similar field. Brief essay is required. Click here to apply. Due: May 1, 2023.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Jean Hustad Scholarship: One $500, non-renewable scholarship open to a girl in her senior year who is an ISD 709 Duluth resident and attending any Duluth high school or home school. Due: May 1st, 2022.
- Kiwanis Club of Friendly Duluth Andrew E. Reardon Scholarship: This $1000 scholarship will be awarded to students attending UMD, or an East High School senior planning on attending UMD or St. Scholastica, and studying medicine. Applicants must have min 3.0 and need to send a letter stating why they would like to be considered for the scholarship, along with civic/volunteer activities, academic achievement, what school you will attend, and any other information that will help the committee to decide. Preference is given to a high school Key Club member. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: May 10, 2023.
- Kiwanis Club of Friendly Duluth Armistead Scholarship: Two $1000 scholarships will be awarded to seniors pursuing post-secondary education at UMD, Lake Superior College. Preference given to an East High Key Club member. Applicants must demonstrate a history of civic/voluntary service, and have a GPA preferably of 3.0 or higher. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: May 10, 2023.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Northland Vietnam Veterans Memorial Foundation Frank Budd MD Scholarship: One $750 scholarship will be awarded to a high school senior who is a verifiable relative (child, grandchild, sibling, niece/nephew) of a Vietnam era veteran (including step family), and going into a medical field. Must have a GPA of 3.0, and be accepted to an accredited university or technical college for the fall of 2023. Click Here to Apply Due: May 14, 2022.
Emberg Scholarship: The amount of this scholarship varies. Preference will be given to applicants enrolled in academic programs leading to a career in prominent regional industries, like forestry or aircraft maintenance. Applicants must: be high school seniors or graduates of high schools throughout Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin, have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, demonstrate good character, academic ability, and readiness, demonstrate financial need, and plan to attend a full-time accredited vocational, technical or trade school located within the Northeastern Minnesota or Northwestern Wisconsin area. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: May 15th, 2023.
(waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Frances and Theodore Perrault Scholarship: Two - $1000 scholarship awarded to a senior going to a 2 or 4 year or vocational school. Must be a member of St Michael’s Catholic Church (or have parents/guardians who are registered members.) Click here to learn more & apply. Due: May 15, 2022.
(waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Euclid Masonic Lodge Chester D Schwar Memorial Scholarship: Four $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors, residents of Minnesota, seeking to further their education by attending college, university or technical school. Masonic affiliation is not a requirement. Applicants should identify their academic history, community involvement, and financial need. Applications are available in the Career Center in room 1010 and are due to the Euclid Masonic Lodge No. 198. Due by May 15, 2022.
PB&J Scholarship: Awards up to $1,000 for High School Senior who plans to attend a 2 or 4 year college next school year. This annual scholarship is for students who have experienced personal challenges that may not have allowed them to perform well academically, who still have the drive to succeed. There is NO GPA requirement. Students are encouraged to apply as this scholarship is meant to be inclusive. National Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: May 31, 2023.
American Indian College Fund: The American Indian College Fund provides scholarships to American Indian and Alaska Native college students seeking under- graduate and graduate degrees at tribal colleges, nonprofit, and accredited schools. The site also has an array of excellent information on paying for college, career pathways, and links to numerous resources. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: May, 31st 2023.
JUNE 2023 DEADLINES
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) Nellie Stone Johnson Scholarship: Scholarships for students who are union affliiated (members or family members), attending a MN State two or four year college in the fall, and are a racial/ethnic group member. Regional Scholarship. Click Here for more Information. Due: June 1, 2022.
- (waiting to be updated with 2023 deadline) 2022 Trinity Eastern Star Scholarship: Two $1000 scholarships for graduating seniors with a 2.5 or higher gpa and financial need (see application for details) Local Scholarship Click here to learn more & apply. Due: June 1, 2022.
- Joe Francis Scholarship for Haircare: $1,200 for seniors applied to Cosmetology School. Must provide answers to four questions regarding your background, financial need, and what makes you want to pursue a career in cosmetology. Must provide two letters of recommendation. Click here to learn more & apply. Due June 1, 2023.
- Abbot and Fenner Scholarship Program: A $1000 national scholarship will be awarded to a high school junior or senior based on an essay of the following topic: “Describe your educational career and life goals. Explain your plan for achieving these goals.” The essay should be between 500-1000 words. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: June 10, 2023.
- Big Sun Scholarship: The Big Sun organization is proud to continue to help young athletes succeed in their academic pursuits. This is an national scholarship award of $500. All senior student athletes who will be attending a post-secondary institution are eligible, regardless of which sport they participate in. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: June 19, 2023.
JULY 2023 DEADLINES
- MN Indian Scholarship: Up to $4000 scholarship varies. Must be a senior with at least ¼ Native American and member of a federally recognized Indian tribe. Must be accepted to a MN college, university or vocational school. Click Here to learn more and apply. Due July 1, 2023.
AUGUST 2023 DEADLINES
- Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship - $1,500 awarded to a high school senior, accepted to a two or four year college/university pursuing a career and degree in a health related field. National Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: August 1, 2023 once 1000 applications have been received.
SEPTEMBER 2023 DEADLINES
- (2023 application not yet available.) Minnesota Association For Korean Americans Scholarship: Eligible for Minnesota high school seniors, citizen or permanent resident of the United States with Korean heritage (minimum 25% biologically Korean), and a minimum grade point average of 3.0. Regional Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: September 30, 2022.
OCTOBER 2023 DEADLINES
- (2023 application not yet available.) Heisman High School Scholarship: awarded to student that maintains at least a B average, participate in at least one of the school sponsored sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee in the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, the Paralympic Games or the National Federation of State High School Associations, and are a leader in your community and role model at your school. National Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: October 22, 2022.
- (2023 application not yet available.) Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship: The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to students in their final year of high school. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. National Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: October 31st, 2022.
DECEMBER 2023 DEADLINES
- (2023 application not yet available.) Burger King Foundation Scholarship: Click here to learn more & apply. Due: December 15th, 2022.
~SCHOLARSHIPS FROM 2020 - 2022~
- Central Preservation Committee Scholarship - One $500 scholarship for a Denfeld senior who values public education. Due: April 30, 2021 Click Here for Application
- National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators (NAFEPA) - The purpose of the scholarship program is to financially support post-secondary education for qualifying high school seniors attending their first year of college. There are four scholarships, each worth $2,500, and they are non-renewable. Two scholarships are for students pursuing degrees in Education. The other two scholarships may be awarded to applicants pursuing degrees in Education or any other field. Due December 14, 2020 To get the application, email Ms Saari @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridging the Dream Scholarship - The Sallie Mae Fund will award (25) $10,000 scholarships to high school seniors who plan to enroll in a two- or four-year degree professional certificate, or vocational training program. Seniors who excel inside and outside of the classroom and demonstrate financial need can apply. National Scholarship. Click here to learn more & apply. Due: February 28th, 2022. (2023 application not yet available.)
ADDITIONAL SEARCH ENGINES & SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS TO CHECK OUT!
American Indian College Fund – Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS - The largest scholarship providers to Native students in the United States, awarding $15 million in scholarships annually and more than $200 million since inception. For almost 50 years, AIGC has funded students pursing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in any field of study at any accredited institution of choice, working with over 500 tribes in all 50 states.
Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund – The nation’s largest non-profit organization devoted to providing college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
Best College Reviews - State of MN Scholarships, check out to see fifteen of the best Minnesota Scholarships.
Cappex – A free website where you can learn which colleges want you, before you apply and learn about more than $11 billion in merit aid scholarships.
CashCourse – Information that helps college students stay financially informed.
Chegg – A place to connect with scholarships and learn about colleges.
The College Board Opportunity Scholarships - The program guides juniors and seniors through the college planning process and offers the chance to earn scholarships, from $500 to $40,000, for every action that students complete.
Fastweb – Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
Going Merry - A free, one-stop scholarships platform. It matches you with scholarships and then helps you apply directly. It has both local and national scholarships and you can bulk-apply for multiple scholarships, which share similar essay prompts, using one application.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund - Scholars are selected based on merit. Award amounts range from $500 - $5,000, based on relative need.
HS Finder (Hispanic Scholarship Fund) – Scholarship information for Latino students.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation - A national scholarship provider dedicated to advancing the education of promising students who have financial need. Open to high-achieving high school seniors who seek to attend and graduate from some of the nation's best four-year college and universities.
Native American Scholarship Database - These scholarships are available specifically for Native American high school students. Due dates and applications vary.
The NSHSS Foundation - The NSHSS Foundation fosters the growth of students pursuing the STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math), business, economics, public policy, and environmental science and sustainability fields. The NSHSS Foundation connects young scholars with additional opportunities to advance their education, personal growth and career interests.
Raise Me - For micro-scholarships. If the school to which you are applying is a partner with Raise Me, add your accomplishments prior to their deadline (varies per school), to see what you have already earned.
Reagan Foundation Scholarships - Scholarship opportunities for outstanding student leaders.
Scholarships.com – A free college scholarship search and financial aid information.
Scholarship America – Provides information and resources for your scholarship search.
Scholly – A mobile app that provides students with a fast and simple way to find scholarships for college. (Created by Christopher Gray, a Coca-Cola Scholar!)
Student Scholarships - Has a large scholarship data base and includes unique majors and careers.
Thurgood Marshall College Fund – Provides scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support to the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
UNCF – Awards 10,000 students each year through 400 scholarship and internship programs so that students from low- and moderate-income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board.
DON'T FORGET - MCIS HAS A SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH SECTION!!
Log in with the User Name: Duluthdenfeld Password: 2005
You may already have an account (from 9th grade): User Name = First Initial, Middle Initial, and Entire Last Name Password = Denfeld + Your Lunch Number (no spaces)
Under Education Tab (on Red Bar on Top of Page) - Click on Financial Aid Sort to answer questions and have them sorted for you or Click on Scholarships for a complete listing