HOW TO ENROLL AT DENFELD
Welcome to Denfeld - Home of the Hunters!!! Denfeld High School spans multiple neighborhoods in the western half of the city and has been in existence since 1905. It is the vision of Denfeld High School to meet the diverse needs of our students in a nurturing environment, inspiring them to become partners in learning and leaders for life.We consider it an honor to provide educational services for your child and look forward to preparing them for a successful future in the home, community and workplace.
Submit completed forms to the Main Office Window at Denfeld High School or (if school is not in session) to the Assistant Superintendent's Office at 215 N. 1st Avenue East, Room 203. If you have questions, please call your school or the Assistant Superintendent's office at 218-336-8739.
There are additional documents that are required in order to register:
- Verification of your home address by one of the following:
- Property Tax Statement
- Signed Lease
- Purchase Agreement
- Immunization Records. Minnesota law (MN State Statute 121A.15) requires that all children provide documentation of required immunizations (clinical printout of all immunization dates) or documentation of a legal exemption of required immunizations.
- Verification of your child's name and birthday - this will be obtained through a copy of last year's school attendance record or permanent/other scholastic school record.
- If you are Open Enrolling from another School District, you will need to complete this form: Click Here**
- If you live in the East attendance area and want to transfer to Denfeld, you will need to complete this form: Click Here**
** Indicates form must be turned into the Office of the Assistant Superintendent - (218) 336-8739
Once we receive your enrollment forms, our Registra, Sue Nelson will contact you to set up an appointment to set up a course schedule. Please make sure that the phone number on the enrollment forms is correct. Questions? You can reach Sue via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at (218) 336-8830; ext. 1974.
Please send your record request for a student who transferred to your school to:
Fax: Attention Sue Nelson (218) 336-8834
EDUCATION/EMPLOYER VERIFICATION REQUESTS
If you're requesting an education or graduation verification for a Central or Denfeld High School alumnus, all such requests are now processed through Parchment. Click Here to Access Parchment