Transcript & Student Records Requests

High School Transcripts for Graduates Prior to 2012:

For those who graduated prior to 2012 from Duluth Central or Denfeld High School

Download the paper application and print it:

Request Form

Complete the form. Attach the $5.00 fee for each transcript requested. Either mail it or bring it to the Denfeld Guidance Office at the following address:

Attention: Sue Nelson
Denfeld High School
401 North 44th Avenue West
Duluth, MN  55807

**Please note: Transcript orders are processed and sent out on Thursdays

High School Transcripts for Graduates of the Class of 2012, 2013, & Beyond:

Transcripts can be requested for graduates of the class of 2012 and after by using the electronic transcript (Parchment) request link below.

Please click on the button to create your account today and start streamlining your admissions process. If you have questions or issues, please contact Denfeld High School at 218-336-8830; ext. 1974.

Request my Transcript

Click here for instructions. Current students who qualify for the free or reduced lunch program will get four transcript requests free.

College In The Schools (CITS) Course Transcripts

To receive credit at your college for CITS courses you've completed at Denfeld, you will need to have a transcript sent from each institution (i.e. UMD, LSC, or FDLTCC) awarding the college credit.

To see a listing of what colleges to contact, please see below. The transcript must go directly from one college to another, we do not have a record of your college credits at the high school.

To find a listing of all of the CITS Courses with College Course Numbers and Credit Values, please go to page 13 of the 2017-2018 High School Course Supplement located on the school district website at

It is important to note that you need to wait until your grades are entered into their system. This generally does not happen until the beginning of July of the year you graduate. Do not request transcripts earlier than this because they will only list the course as being in progress not completed. The procedure  for requesting transcripts and the cost differs at each school and is as follows:

Lake Superior College - Cost is $5.00 per official transcript

To send an official LSC transcript to a college or university that is not part of the Minnesota State system:

  • Option 2: Print and submit a paper request form
    Print the transcript request form. Submit the form to the Student Payment Office by:
    Hand delivery: First floor, S1983
    Mail: Attn: Student Payment Office, Lake Superior College, 2101 Trinity Rd., Duluth, MN 55811
    Fax: (218) 733-5977

Make sure to indicate payment option. Credit/debit card information can be written on the request or provided over the phone at (218) 733-7610. Cash/check payments can be made in person or mailed to the above address.

Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College - Cost $8.00 per official transcript.
Request forms are available from the National Student Clearinghouse.

University of Minnesota - Duluth - Cost is $15.00 per transcript.
Through UMD's ONE STOP STUDENT SERVICES, online transcripts may be processed through their Parchment site.

If you have an active Internet ID and password, sign into

If you don not have an active Internet ID or don't know your Internet ID and password, you may still order an official transcript online by using a valid email address (from any provider) at

UMD also offers an "In-Person" request for official transcript (paper form) at

Once again, remember to give the colleges enough time to enter in your final grades. It is a process that generally takes the entire month of June. Do not request the transcript too early or you will probably need to do it again. If you have any questions about the transcript process, please see your Guidance Counselor.