Home of the Hunters
Home of the Hunters
Denfeld is a community high school providing 21st Century classrooms and facilities, experienced teaching staff and excellent educational programs. Our school community strives to provide high achievement and a welcoming environment for all.
Vision Statement: It is the vision of Denfeld High School to meet the diverse needs of our students in a nurturing environment, inspiring them to become partners in learning and leaders for life.
Principal: Thomas Tusken
Assistant Principals: Marcia Nelson, Joanna Sackette
Activities Director: Tom Pearson
REGISTRATION 2021 - 2022
- Believe it or not, it is time for students to register for their classes for next year. Students (with the help of their Parent/Guardian) will be registering at home in Infinite Campus. The registration portal will be open from March 2 - March 23.
- Denfeld students will find registration information and directions in Canvas via their current English Classes. Click through the pages to find out everything you need to know about selecting classes for next year. Please review the available information before contacting your counselor with questions.
- Registration Information is also available by clicking this link: Registration
- If you require additional assistance, have questions about classes, graduation, etc., there are Question & Answer Help Sessions available through the month of March.
OVERDUE TEXTBOOKS AND LIBRARY MATERIALS
- Overdue textbooks and library materials may also be returned to Denfeld during regular school hours 7:45 am - 3:45 pm Monday - Friday. Returns should be placed on the library cart in the main entrance lobby.
CLASS OF 2021 ALL NIGHT GRAD PARTY
- Thursday - June 10th 2021 following graduation
You won't want to miss it!!! Check out our web site for information, registration form, see who has already signed up, photos from previous parties, etc. denfeldgradparty.com You can also follow us on Instagram: @denfeldgradparty2021 and Facebook: Duluth Denfeld All Night Grad Party
- Parent Resources for Supporting Your Child in Distance Learning
Includes information for accessing Infinite Campus Parent Portal and Canvas Observer, as well as contacts for mental health support.
TEACHER CONTACT LIST
Denfeld is a Full-Service Community School: Community Schools provide comprehensive academic, social, and health services for students, students’ family members, and community members that will result in improved educational outcomes for children. For more information on community schools, look here.
Denfeld Is a PBIS School: PBIS stands for "Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports" and is a nationwide, research-based framework for teaching and reinforcing positive behavior. For more information click here.
BARR Building Assets Reducing Risks: Denfeld is using the BARR program to increase test scores and improve the graduation rate. Click here for more on BARR.
Date: November 17th, 2020 at 6-7pm Platform: Google Meet A virtual student mental...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF THE INFORMATION
Two Duluth Public School teachers are among 36 semifinalists for this year's Minnes...
Construct Tomorrow provides demonstration stations where students get a feel for the wo...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.