Watch the Live stream of the 2021 Denfeld Graduation
Congratulations to the graduating class.View the ceremony live from the homepage and cheer on your graduates. Invite family and friends to watch by sharing this link: https://youtu.be/tJK0kwuzsQ8.
Home of the Hunters
Home of the Hunters
Denfeld is a community high school providing 21st Century classrooms and facilities, experienced teaching staff and excellent educational programs. Our school community strives to provide high achievement and a welcoming environment for all.
Vision Statement: It is the vision of Denfeld High School to meet the diverse needs of our students in a nurturing environment, inspiring them to become partners in learning and leaders for life.
Principal: Thomas Tusken
Assistant Principals: Marcia Nelson, Joanna Sackette
Activities Director: Tom Pearson
END OF YEAR TEXTBOOKS AND LIBRARY BOOKS RETURNS
Use these Instructions for Checking your Library Account to view your items out and any fines that you have incurred.
Please return any materials that are not being used in your current classes ASAP. Returns should be placed on library carts located in the school's main entrance and outside the library. All materials are due back no later than May 4th.
If you have a fine to pay, please place your cash or check made out to Denfeld High School in an envelope with your name and student ID number. Sorry, we are unable to accept credit card payments.
If you have lost a textbook PLEASE DO NOT pay the amount listed on your library account. You may order a used replacement copy that is in good condition online at any site that sells textbooks such as Amazon, directtexbooks.com, etc. Please refer to the link on the Denfeld Media Center webpage - Lost Textbook Replacement Instructions.
Contact Mrs. Knettel, Denfeld Media Specialist, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
SUPER FAN APPLICATION
- Super Fan Application
- Any current junior who is interested in becoming a Super Fan their senior year needs to complete the above form.
- Applications are due on Thursday, June 10 by 11:59 pm
REGISTRATION 2021 - 2022
- Believe it or not, it is time for students to register for their classes for next year. Students (with the help of their Parent/Guardian) will be registering at home in Infinite Campus. The registration portal will be open from March 2 - March 23.
- Denfeld students will find registration information and directions in Canvas via their current English Classes. Click through the pages to find out everything you need to know about selecting classes for next year. Please review the available information before contacting your counselor with questions.
- Registration Information is also available by clicking this link: Registration
- If you require additional assistance, have questions about classes, graduation, etc., there are Question & Answer Help Sessions available through the month of March.
CLASS OF 2021 ALL NIGHT GRAD PARTY
- Thursday - June 10th 2021 following graduation
You won't want to miss it!!! Check out our web site for information, registration form, see who has already signed up, photos from previous parties, etc. denfeldgradparty.com You can also follow us on Instagram: @denfeldgradparty2021 and Facebook: Duluth Denfeld All Night Grad Party
- Parent Resources for Supporting Your Child in Distance Learning
Includes information for accessing Infinite Campus Parent Portal and Canvas Observer, as well as contacts for mental health support.
TEACHER CONTACT LIST
Denfeld is a Full-Service Community School: Community Schools provide comprehensive academic, social, and health services for students, students’ family members, and community members that will result in improved educational outcomes for children. For more information on community schools, look here.
Denfeld Is a PBIS School: PBIS stands for "Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports" and is a nationwide, research-based framework for teaching and reinforcing positive behavior. For more information click here.
BARR Building Assets Reducing Risks: Denfeld is using the BARR program to increase test scores and improve the graduation rate. Click here for more on BARR.
Date: November 17th, 2020 at 6-7pm Platform: Google Meet A virtual student mental...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF THE INFORMATION
Two Duluth Public School teachers are among 36 semifinalists for this year's Minnes...
Construct Tomorrow provides demonstration stations where students get a feel for the wo...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.