Congdon's School office is closed June 26 - August 13.
Have a question for the office staff? Please click HERE
Need to enroll your child(ren) for the 2021-22 school year? You have 2 options: 1) stop by school and in the green folders by the office door there are paper packets with all the needed paperwork. 2) Click HERE to enroll online. For both scenarios a birth certificate and proof of address are needed. Proof of address can be signed lease, signed purchase agreement or property tax statement.
Summer meal service begins June 21 and runs through August 20, 2021. No meal service July 5
- Bagged meals available weekdays to students 18 years of age and younger.
- No paperwork necessary.
- Any student can pick up a meal at any location.
- Parents/Guardians can pick up the bagged meal without students present.
- Distribution at the following school locations Monday thru Friday, 11:00AM – 12:30PM:
- Homecroft Elementary, 4784 Howard Gnesen Road
- Laura MacArthur Elementary, 720 N. Central Avenue
- Lester Park Elementary, 5300 Glenwood Street
- Myers-Wilkins Elementary, 1027 N. 8th Avenue East
- Piedmont Elementary, 2827 Chambersburg Ave
- Stowe Elementary, 715-101st Avenue W.
- Denfeld High School, 401 N. 44th Avenue W.
Distribution sites are selected based on USDA Summer Meal program requirements.
Now Hiring! Congdon Park is looking for Cafeteria and Playground Monitors. Please contact the office if you are interested or go directly to the district website to fill out an online application. Hours are approximately 10:20-1:00 for the playground and 10:30-1:15 for the cafeteria. It's a great way to make a little cash, working during the school day.
Congdon Park is a community elementary school providing 21st Century classrooms and facilities, experienced teaching staff and excellent educational programs.
Our school community strives to provide high achievement for all and a welcoming environment for everyone.
Main Phone: 218-336-8825
Principal: Kathi Kusch Marshall
School Secretary: Heidi Klassen
call: 218-336-8825 or email: CongdonAttendance@isd709.org
Provide this information:
- Student's name, grade, teacher
- Date and reason for the absence
- Your name and relationship to the student
Please report the absence before 9:00AM.
Sick Day Attendance - if you are calling your child in ill for the day, please include in your message the symptoms your child is having. If your child has any of the following symptoms please keep them home: fever, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, diarrhea or vomiting, chills, cough, runny nose or congestion, sore throat, headache or fatigue. Thank you for your help with this. It's a crazy time and we are trying hard to keep the doors open.
Bus Schedule 2020-21
New to Congdon? Register here.
Specialist Calendar can be viewed here.
2020-21 School Supply list can be viewed here.
Parent Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures can be viewed here.
ISD709'S wellness policy can be viewed at http://www.isd709.org/for-parents/Wellness-Policy.
Transportation Options Form can be viewed here.
ISD709 2020-2021 District Calendar can be viewed here.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.