Each school has individual volunteer needs; please contact the school to find out how you can help:
- Reading and math volunteers
- Site Council
- PTSA (Parent/Teacher/Student Association) or PTA (Parent/Teacher Association)
- Library supervision
- Hallway supervision
- Classroom helpers
- Special projects/events
- Advisory groups
Donate box tops to help a school:
Many schools participate in programs that allow them to turn in box tops and receive money or school supplies. Examples include, but are not limited to:
Boxtops for Education: www.boxtops4education.com
Before dropping off box tops:
- Please be sure the product is eligible for reimbursement.
- Check with your school to see if they participate.
- Bring just the box tops and labels to school rather than the entire package.
- When dropping off box tops and labels, register in the school's main office.
Support Creative Classroom Projects through the Duluth Public Schools Endowment Fund
The Duluth Public Schools Endowment Fund-District 709 represents a community based effort to provide supplemental funding to enrich the academic, cultural, athletic and overall experience of students and staff, and to encourage and reward creativity and innovation in the pursuit of excellence in education in the Duluth Public Schools. For more information about the fund, or to make a donation, call the Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation at 218-726-0232; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.