How To Register - Details
Welcome to Duluth Community Education!
The Duluth Community Education registration system has recently been upgraded with updated smartphone and tablet-friendly features and a whole new look.
Jump right in and browse our programs to find the class that is right for you! Log in here or on the link above. When first logging in to the new website, click ‘Login’ in the upper right to create a new account. Once you set up your new account and add in your family members and/or friends, you are set to explore and enroll in our classes.
2) MAIL: Click here to print out a registration form - or just use a sheet of paper with personal and class information. Make checks payable to: ISD #709 and mail to: Community Education, 215 N First Avenue East ~ Duluth, MN 55802
3) IN PERSON: Click here to print out a registration form Bring registration materials and payment to any Community Education office.
Questions? Call 218-336-8760 during office hours or email: email@example.com
- Classes are filled on a first come first serve basis, so register early!
- A registration fee is included in the course fee.
- The course fee does not include supplies, text or materials fee unless otherwise stated. Such fees will be paid at the class time.
- Registrations accepted late when space is available.
- All information will be considered confidential.
- Room numbers will be posted the first night of class.
CONFIRMATIONS and CANCELATIONS: No news is good news. It means you are in unless you hear from us. Only online registrations will receive an email confirmation. If class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, or if a class is filled, you will be notified..
REFUND POLICY: A full refund is issued if a class is canceled. If a student must cancel prior to the beginning of a class, requests for a refund (or credit) must be made at least two days prior to the beginning of class. If, after attending the first class, a refund or credit is desired, requests must be made in the community school office the night of the first class. There will be no refunds for one session classes. If a student requires a refund, the registration fee is nonrefundable.
WAIT LISTS: If the class you wish to register for is full, you can choose to be placed on an automatic wait list in the order received. Our office will contact you if space becomes available. Please note: you are not officially registered if you are on a waiting list.
WEATHER/SCHOOL CLOSINGS: On days when the public schools are closed, community schools are also closed. Included are holidays, in service days and when school events conflict with class schedules. If threatening weather occurs, tune into local media or check the web site for announcements.
ACCESSIBILITY: Community Education welcomes participants of all abilities. Reasonable accommodations available with advance notice. Indicate your need on registration form, or call the Project Access coordinator at (218) 336-8760 ext. 2.