School Facility Use/Rental

School facilities are an integral part of the community and may be used to promote school, civic or social activities. Whether you are looking for a place to hold a meeting, have an event or participate in an educational or recreational activity, most school district facilities are available
To Begin:
  1. Complete the  Facilities Request eForm.

  2. When the request has been approved the contact name entered as Activity Supervisor will be assigned/notified of his/her permanent pin number. 

When the Facilities Contract is sent, the Activity Supervisor will be asked to respond using the pin number. The response constitutes an electronic signature and indicates approval of the contract.

COVID-19 Update:

ISD 709 is following current state guidance and local recommendations relative to non-school/community use of school buildings and grounds.

We will continue to support our district-sponsored activities such as athletics, community education and other school events/activities and reassess our capacity to support non-school/community use. Requests for facilities and grounds by outside organizations will continue to be reviewed on a case by case basis as per state guidance and requirements.

Questions contact:  218-336-8760 or email us at:


For High School Athletics Facilities/Fields, contact the Activities Offices:

Denfeld       (218) 336-8820 x 1948
East              (218) 336-8845 x 2151    


Fee Schedule and Use Guidelines

School Locations