Aquatics Programs and open swims are offered in partnership with the Lake Superior Swim Club (LSSC). For more information about LSSC, please visit www.lsscaquatics.com
Fall 2022 - OPEN and LAP SWIM SCHEDULE
Fall - Ordean East Community School
6:45 PM-8:15 PM
Fall - Lincoln Park Community School
10/1-12/13 (no swim 10/18 & 11/8)
7:30 PM-8:30 PM
COST: $4 or Punch Cards Available from the Lifeguard (10 Punches for $30). Lifeguard supervised. All ages welcome. Perfect for families and groups. There will be special designated lap swim lanes. Balls, water wings, toys, and noodles are not allowed. Bring your own suit and towel. Family locker room area available.
NOTE: Please let us know in advance if you will be bringing a large group (8+). 218-336-8760.
Community School Pool Locations:
Ordean East Middle School - 2900 East 4th Street
Please enter from the parking lot in the rear of the school building off N. Hawthorne Rd.
Lincoln Park Middle School - 3215 West Third Street
Please park in the rear parking lot.
A Wide Variety of Opporunities: Parent and Child Aquatics (ages 6 months-5 years) Learn to Swim Levels (ages 5 and up) Pool Rental Private Lessons (children to adults) Group Adult/Family Lessons Lifeguard Training Aquatic Exercise Lap Swim Open Swim
For detailed information:
Aquatics and Enrichment Classes or call 218-336-8760
Lincoln Park and Ordean East Pools Offer:
- Men's and Women's Locker rooms
- Handicap Access/Family rooms
- Viewing Balcony for parents
- Knowledgable and caring staff
- Water temperature of 82 degrees
- Lap lanes
- Various toys provided for open swim enjoyment
- Lifeguard Supervised
- $4 per person/per session - or a punch card (10 for $30)
- Bring your own suit and towel.
- Perfect for families and groups.
- Call first if your group is 8 or more persons
Private Swim Lessons:
- Does your child need a little more individual attention?
- Do they seem to be stuck in one level?
- Have you always wanted to learn how to swim?
- Do you want to improve upon your personal stroke abilities?
Lessons are based one to one instruction for all ages tailored to students needs and abilities.