Summer School 2020
Summer school is starting to ramp up. Distance Learning will be the norm for the foreseeable future.
- Below are 2 forms, 1 for ALC Independent Study/Credit Recovery (over 16) and the Duluth Public Schools Registration Form.
- All students must meet criteria and have a Continual Learning Plan or CLP.
- If the student is not currently an ISD 709 student, the parent/guardian MUST complete and return the Duluth Public Schools Registration Form along with the correct program form.
Jennifer Black is the summer school clerical and can be reached at email@example.com -or- 218.336.8756 x 1064.
Here are the highlights for ALC Independent Study: (16-20 year old students)
>>All students must have a CLP signed by parent/guardian, student and counselor.
>>This is a credit recovery program and students must have failed the course previously.
>>The program is run on a digital platform (a device can be provided). If you do not have a device or internet connection, a paper packet accommodation can be made upon request.
- Denfeld Summer School Referral Form
- Summer School Independent Study ALC
- Duluth Public Schools Registration Form
If you have any questions, please contact Adrian Norman (Ind. Study) firstname.lastname@example.org or Nathan Glockle (Seat-Based) email@example.com.