Transcripts, Records Requests

  • In general, student records and transcripts are kept at the last school attended in Duluth.  Contact the school to make the request.
  • Records for Central High School are housed at Denfeld.
  • Records for Morgan Park School and Lake Superior Charter School are available through the Assistant Superintendent's Office at 218-336-8739.

For elementary and middle school contact information click Click Here

Denfeld High School (and Central High School) or 218-336-8830 x1974

Duluth East High School  or 218-336-8845 x2143


Area Learning Center (ALC) - 218-336-8756

Adult Basic Education/GED - 218-336-8790