Engage. Achieve. Succeed.
Every Student, Every Day
Denfeld, Duluth East Registration: February 1 - 25, 2019
- We are committed to serving each learner with the aim of on-time graduation and college/career readiness.
- This is a decisive time in establishing a pathway to success. Please take time to understand the courses available for your educational plan.
- Students are encouraged to include faculty and counselors in their decision-making process.
2019-20 High School Course Registration Guide
2019-20 Grade 9 Course Registration Guide
Important Information Regarding Full-Time Student Status - Please review carefully
New to ISD 709?
Denfeld and Duluth East High Schools:
- A multitude of course choices
- Modern teaching tools and science labs
- Advanced Placement, Honors Courses
- College In the Schools - Earn college credit in high school
- Career & Technical Education - MIT fab lab, engineering, medical, business, culinary arts, construction, automotive technology, aerospace physics, education/Pathways2Teaching, many more
- Art and Music, including Band, Orchestra, Chorus, Jazz, Pop, Rock & Hip Hop
- Advanced academic opportunities and comprehensive interventions to expand reading and math skills
- Guidance and support to students learn responsibility, citizenship and respect
- Caring, experienced teachers - Average 17+ years experience, most hold Masters Degree or higher
- Parent and community partnerships to support education
- Dozens of extracurricular activities, including Robotics
- School Spirit – Greyhound and Hunter Pride!
- Unique Local College/Post-Secondary Scholarships