Welcome to Duluth Public Schools
- Robust Curriculum
- State of the Art Classrooms, Science Labs, Media Centers
- Experienced Teachers Dedicated to Student Success
- Enhance Safety and Security
- Healthy, “Green” Facilities
- Designed for Use by Community Members of All Ages
As a community, we believe:
- Every student is unique with the potential to learn and achieve personal success.
- All children have the right to a quality education, delivered by highly qualified educators.
- A wide range of educational opportunities will lead to lifelong learners and productive global citizens.
- Including all voices in our community—inside and outside our schools, all ages and backgrounds—makes our schools strong and successful.
- Schools serve the entire community as places where neighborhoods and families find support, and people of all ages may access learning opportunities.
- It’s important to maximize available resources and identify innovative ways to attain the resources needed to further support education.