Funded by the USDA Summer Food Service Program. Meals are provided to children 18 years of age and under without charge, adults who accompany their children can purchase a meal for $3.80.
Menus include a variety of food items: hot entrees, salads, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, bread, milk, and dessert items.
Come and join us for good food and friendly service.
Summer Meal Locations
- Lester Park Elementary, 5300 Glenwood Street
- Lowell Elementary, 2000 Rice Lake Road
- Myers-Wilkins Elementary, 1027 N 8th Avenue East
- Piedmont Elementary, 2827 Chambersburg Avenue
- Laura MacArthur Elementary, 720 North Central Avenue
- Stowe Elementary, 715 – 101st Avenue West
- Lincoln Park Middle School, 3215 West Third Street
- Denfeld High School, 401 North 44th Avenue West
- Also Available: Brown Bag Lunches at the Lincoln Park Boys & Girls Club, 2407 West 4th Street
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)