Engage. Achieve. Succeed.
Every Student, Every Day
Denfeld and Duluth East High Schools:
- A multitude of course choices
- Modern teaching tools and science labs
- Advanced Placement, Honors Courses
- College In the Schools - Earn college credit in high school
- Career & Technical Education - MIT fab lab, engineering, medical, business, culinary arts, construction, automotive technology, aerospace physics, many more
- Art and Music, including Band, Orchestra, Chorus – small and large groups
- Advanced academic opportunities and comprehensive interventions to expand reading and math skills
- Guidance and support to students learn responsibility, citizenship and respect
- Caring, experienced teachers - Average 17+ years experience, most hold Masters Degree or higher
- Parent and community partnerships to support education
- Dozens of extracurricular activities, including Robotics
- School Spirit – Greyhound and Hunter Pride!
- Unique Local College/Post-Secondary Scholarships
New to ISD 709?